The Undecided Philosopher

The ideas and rants of a former philosopher and a present-day geek....Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Vegas 2007 Days 2 and 3

OK, I am a couple of days removed from my first entry about this trip and time has flown by. Sunday was spent at Hoover Dam, The House of Blues, and my bed recovering. Jetlag finally caught up with me Sunday night. The trip to the Dam was awe-inspiring and left me at a loss for words. It is truly a monument to the American spirit of the 1930's. I am inserting several pictures to give you a better feel of my experience.







Monday was a day to register at the conference and explore the Legas Strip in the afternoon. We ended the evening with a quick dinner at the Rainforest Cafe. I must run now to a couple of meetings, but I hope to return soon with more photos and more thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home