The Undecided Philosopher

The ideas and rants of a former philosopher and a present-day geek....Enjoy!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

The New Top 10 List...

In an attempt to personalize and consolidate, I have decided to collaspe much of my web presence to this blog in the form of a small portal. The first step in this process is the new Top 10 Links section in the right-hand column. These links make up a collection of personal pages I have developed, pages of friends, and places on the Internet that I find valuable. These links will change and re-sort and move from time to time, and their order and very existence are up for debate. If you have a site that you feel deserves to be on the list, let me know. If you see a site you hate and want removed, let me know. I am not saying I will act on your opinions, but it makes for a fun debate.

I also want to take suggestions from my readers on blog topics and ideas. Post comments if you have something you want me to tackle or something you just find interesting. I want this to become a good interactive experience.

I hope to post some more information and a few rants this evening if time permits. However, my recliner is calling and the PGA Championship awakes my undivided attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home