The Undecided Philosopher

The ideas and rants of a former philosopher and a present-day geek....Enjoy!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Fantasy Football: Phase 2...


Time for a little update from Saturday's Confederate Football League Fantasy Draft, the one and only opportunity for the world to experience head-to-head competition on the gridiron between the Undecided Philosopher and the VolCon. All in all, I must say that the draft went particularly well for me and my powerhouse "Blind Ignorance" team. Fulled by leftover Mountain Dew and Oatmeal Creme pies from the night before, I was focused and determined in my drafting choices. I was fortunate to draft from the #3 spot in this 10 team league, leaving me in an excellent position to pick up a strong set of running backs and my quarterback of choice. My initial starting lineup is as follows:

Matt Hasselbeck, QB - Sea.
Derrick Mason, WR - Bal.
Ronnie Brown, WR - Phi.
Matt Jones, WR - Jac.
Shaun Alexander, RB - Sea.
Cadillac Williams, RB - TB.
Randy McMichael, TE - Mia.
Jay Feely, K - NYG.
Chicago, DEF - Chi.

This is a rebuilding year for "Blind Ignorance" in the Confederate Football League, after missing the playoffs in 2005. I dug deep in the draft, searching for "good fit" talent and excellent bye week distribution. Good luck to all. Weekly updates will follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home